Gospel Outreach is dedicated to extending the international ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in what’s known as the 10/40 Window of the world. It raises funds for local evangelists in some of the world’s poorest countries.
Did you know that it costs only $150 per month to support a local Gospel Outreach evangelist in his or her own country?
- Gospel Outreach is a non-profit organization founded in the early 1990s by Edgar Pangilinan and Frank Stanyer.
- Gospel Outreach raises funds to hire local workers, employing them in evangelism for a fraction of what it would cost to send an evangelist from North America.
- These local evangelists are recruited, hired, trained, and supervised by the regular mission sections of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Gospel Outreach simply provides the funding.
- Gospel Outreach currently funds 2,000+ local evangelists.
- Gospel Outreach has no paid employees. All officers, division directors, board members, and administrative helpers are unpaid volunteers.